Some folks asked for this info from Sherry Clausing’s presentation last month. The Grace Church Endowment has been very generous in supporting her many trips to El Salvador with Eye Care International over the last few years and the last slide of her presentation showed some of the many ways that your money has supported worthwhile projects that Sherry saw or became aware of while in El Salvador. The include, but are not limited to, the following (in no particular order).
- Rocket Stoves.
- Scholarship for Vocational Student.
- Wheelchair accessibility for a disabled man.
- Vocational training for the same disabled man.
- Helping finance Sister Rose’s crochet group.
- Helping finance Sister Anne’s kindergarten program.
- Buying beans for Sister Rose’s community.
- Helping finance latrines for Sister Rose’s community.
- Helping fund Amun Shea.
- Helping the local economies.
- Helping to buy medical supplies.
Thank you for your continuing support.